Oh hello! I’m Keli Conci…
Writer. Word-Slinger. Creative Sidekick. Communications Obsessed. Launcher of Online Things. Integrator of Ideas.
And I help you get your work into this online galaxy we call the interwebs!
Are you a small business owner, almost-there entrepreneur, and/or creative-type…that wants to get your work + message into the world — especially the online world — but don’t know where to start?
Maybe you’re ready to…
✓ Start a blog
✓ Launch a website
✓ Begin marketing your products/services
✓ Get a podcast up + running
✓ Write an e-book/book/PDF/opt-in
But you’re feeling stuck…
• Spinning your wheels lost in technology curves + back-end settings?
• Overwhelmed with all the information and have enough tabs open on your laptop you’re afraid to click on one in fear of it shouting, “HELLLOOOOO! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!”
• Confused with where to start + which direction to head + what you should implement or not?
First of all, I feel you, Sister (or, Brother).
I was you (and sometimes still feel that way when I take on something new!).
When I started in the online world in 2011 (as a Holistic Health Coach) I was lost in HTML code, email opt-in’s, YouTube integration and couldn’t decipher between a hyperlink, or if I was sending someone to a hopped-up dating site.
A lot of trial and error later — and many transitions in my online business — I’ve circled back to my love of communications + helping people get their work into the world, working side-by-side (or Skype-screen by Skype-screen) in seeing their dreams become reality.
And it doesn’t have to be as complicated as you think…it just takes some time and some grit…and the right mix of creative +
My Philosophy On Doing Business In The Digital World:
- Do It Your Own Damn Way
- Formula’s blow + won’t sustain you over time unless you love the formula.
- We do digital ethically. I’m talking giving credit where it’s due, compassion over pressure and fostering relationships over sales.
You’re SO My Visionary Entrepreneur Homegirl (or guy) If:
- Authenticity and integrity are your jam.
- You dig fun and play.
- You think outside the box and color outside the lines.
- You’re ready (or already have) an integrity-based business. AKA: you uplift, inspire and aim to do biz that helps the world. You DO NOT poach animals.
We WON’T work well together if:
- You can’t handle boundaries (no, I’m not on-call 24/7).
- Flexibility and patience aren’t something you’re willing to work on (the digital world is cray-cray, ya gotta bend, baby + breathe).
- You don’t have a sense of humor and/or can’t handle a properly placed F-bomb.
Ready to start AND finish?
Send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org ) and let me know the details of what you want to do with your online galaxy and the help you’re looking for and we will schedule a time to chat.
Still Want More?
Here’s some A’s to your Q:
Lookin’ to send me a love note or ask a burning question
There’s a reason I don’t have my “comments” turned on + that’s because if you really want to shout something from the rooftops my way – email a sister. I prefer personal connection, even if it’s via the interwebs + in my inbox.
Inquiring about an interview for your show
I love all things broadcasting and I