Ciao! I’m Keli Conci…
Content Creator + Strategist.
I help small businesses – like you – connect with your ideal customer, show up consistently online (not just a ghost post when you’ve had two drinks…mmmkkkk), and build a brand (not just a business) in this online galaxy we call the Interwebs via writing and content creation for your website, email, blog, and social media.
(Psst…the fancy term for this is Content Marketing!)
So, what does all of that really mean?
You have a business, now what? This is where we get clear on your business, what makes it unique and how you can best communicate that with your audience.
Now that we know what your business is all about, let’s map out a plan for how you can spread that message so you can start helping your ideal customers.
Plan is in place for spreading your business message — now it’s time to show up consistently, foster relationships and build trust with your audience.
It’s called the long game and if you’re a business of integrity and in it for the long haul — this is how your business becomes a trusted brand.
Who Do I Work With?
- Small Business Owner’s
…who want to get their business and/or work (message) into the world – specifically the online world.
You might not know (or might have a small inkling) where to start. Or you may know a lot about who, what and why, but have a hard time implementing your ideas.
That’s where I come in.
How Do I Work With You?
I help nurture you — the business owner and/or creative — along the online journey + connect you with your unique customers and audiences via content writing and digital marketing.
And not digital marketing like billboards, print advertising or even sales.
I’m talking about digital marketing in the form of writing for your website, blog, newsletter and social media.
My Philosophy On Doing Business In The Digital World:
- Do It Your Own Damn Way
- Formula’s blow + won’t sustain you over time unless you love the formula.
- We do digital ethically. I’m talking giving credit where it’s due, compassion overpressure and fostering relationships over sales.
You’re SO My Visionary Entrepreneur Homegirl/Homeboy If:
- Authenticity and integrity are your jam.
- You dig fun and play.
- You think outside the box and color outside the lines.
- You have (or already have) an integrity-based business. AKA: you uplift, inspire and aim to do biz that helps the world. You DO NOT poach animals.
We WON’T Work Well Together If:
- You can’t handle boundaries (no, I’m not on-call 24/7).
- Flexibility and patience aren’t something you’re willing to work on (the digital world is cray-cray, ya gotta bend, baby + breathe).
- You don’t have a sense of humor and/or can’t handle a properly placed F-bomb.
Fewer Formulas — More Being Wildly Human (and how to work with me)
I am here for you.
And there are three ways you and I can get all kinds of digital together.
#1 — DIGITAL DETAILS: ALL-INCLUSIVE
I’m all yours (kinda).
I love so, so much digging in deep with a person/brand and getting all up in the daily Digital Details of your business.
(That’s why I only work with a small, hand-selected group of people — I’ve had the same retainer clients since I started my business and hand-pick who I get the pleasure of working!)
And if you’re ready to be seen online and show up consistently — this is the all-inclusive you’re looking for.
Think of it like you’re hiring a digital marking department (writing focused), but you only see me when we meet.
If you hire a damn good digital marketing person, they should be like the silent employee you rarely see, but their work is working around the clock for you.
What The Digital Details: All-Inclusive Looks Like For You (aka the deliverables):
- Brand Strategy
- Brand Style Guide
- Content Marketing Strategy (for your website, blog, newsletter, and social media platforms)
- Strategy and Copy for Marketing/Launch Campaigns (newsletter, social media, product/services)
- Content Calendar
- Website Copy (SEO optimized)
- Monthly Blog(s) (includes research, SEO optimization, and custom frequency to fit your ideal audience)
- Customized Graphics
- Customized Copy, Graphics and Frequency of Newsletters to Fit Your Ideal Audience
- Segmenting of List
- Options of Facebook/Instagram/Pinterest
- Customized Captions
- Customized Graphics
- Schedule and Post Content
- Audience Engagement
- Set-Up and Optimization of Google My Business Account
- Consistent posting to GMB Account
- Google Review Response
- 6-month minimum project/working together.
- Starting at $2,500/month. Half ($1,250) of monthly rate collected upon acceptance of terms/contract; other $1,250 collected two weeks later (will continue bi-weekly billing for the remainder of contract/project).
- Refund Policy: You have 15 days from the beginning date of working together to cancel services. Initial $1,250 NOT REFUNDABLE! The remaining money will not be charged after the termination of services.
**Ruh-roh, Shaggy, I’m all booked up (for now) with the all-inclusive**
#2 — DIGITAL DETAILS: WRITE IT OUT
Have a blog, but don’t know what to write?
Need to incorporate more SEO (if you just googled what that means you probably really need some help) into your business blogs?
Want to write like a human, not a robot?
You need help and I got you.
What The Digital Details: Write It Out looks like for you (aka the deliverables):
This one’s simple: We brainstorm (or I brainstorm; up to you how much you want to be involved) and then I write all the blogs your heart desires with audience, brand voice and SEO in mind (watching steam ooze from my laptop while doing this is optional).
YOUR FINE PRINT/DETAILS/INVESTMENT:
• Starting at $200/blog (500-word minimum)
• Includes research, audience and brand voice consideration, SEO keywords (if applicable)
• Heavily researched, or blogs longer than 1,500 words will require a customized quote
#3 — DIGITAL DETAILS: SOCIAL MEDIA EXTRAVAGANZA
Let me guess, you either loooooove social media (but find yourself as a loss when it comes to writing and creating your own stuff) or you loathe it entirely (yes, I just quoted The Grinch).
Please, let me tell you this: you’re not alone.
Honestly, I haven’t met one business owner (yet) that wants to do their own social media (consistently). And that sounds about right because if they did, they definitely wouldn’t be talking to me.
What The Digital Details: Social Media Extravaganza looks like for you (aka the deliverables):
This Digital Details option is tricky for me.
I absolutely believe in the power of social media. I also believe in building your business on your own piece of real estate (aka your website, blog and newsletter). You don’t own your social media channels.
With that, I see countless business owners throwing stuff up on social media and I cringe because damnit, I want to optimize it for you.
So here I am helping you optimize your social media because we all have to start somewhere!
YOUR FINE PRINT/DETAILS/INVESTMENT:
• Starting at $500/platform (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest)
• Includes customized social media strategy, written captions and graphics for each platform, as well as analytics.
• Scheduling, publishing and audience engagement are optional for an additional fee.
Ready to build your business and show up online, consistently, so you can build a relationship with your customers?
Is that a hell yes?!
Fill out your info below and let’s get to chattin’.